Camerawork is accepting proposals from photographers for future exhibitions. If you are interested in showing your work in the Camerawork Gallery the submission process is described here:
1. Electronically submit a portfolio of the work you propose to show. The portfolio should contain between ten and twenty images in jpeg format.
2. Provide a show title, artist statement and a short biography.
3. Include the number of prints you plan to show with frame size(s).
4. Complete contact information including, mailing address, phone number, email address.
5. Please note: Any work accepted for exhibition must be presented in a museum standard condition.
Please send these materials to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Put "Camerawork Gallery Submission" in the email subject line.
The gallery can accommodate approximately 30 framed pieces 16 x 20 inches overall. Color or Black and White photography, digital or traditional is appropriate.
If you have any questions, please contact Rolfe Ross via email or by phone at 570-510-5028.
We will make our best effort to protect any materials you send
to us for review but cannot be held responsible for damage or
Download a pdf of the layout of the gallery here. CameraWork Gallery Floorplan